Streaming is becoming popular these days, but there’s nothing you can compare the local music collection on your device to, ready to play with a single tap. Unfortunately, downloading a song from some platforms is not as easy as others. Take SoundCloud, for example. This depends on how users stream music on both ends of their mobile app and website. That’s why artists buy Soundcloud plays to make up for lost games from downloads. Most of the company’s revenue comes from users who subscribe to its $ 12 unlimited data plan; they get the ability to stream music without interrupting ads, and they also get unlimited offline streaming via the platform’s mobile client. But really, it’s a lot to fork out to download a song that an artist offers his fans for free. So, how can you download songs from SoundCloud? You can upload songs to SoundCloud via the website, with the Google extension, or any other third-party website.
However, please note that downloading an item from SoundCloud without permission will be a violation of the company’s copyright laws.
METHOD 1: DOWNLOAD FROM SOUNDCLOUD
1. Go to SoundCloud.com -: open any browser of your choice and go to https://soundcloud.com; this should take you to the SoundCloud homepage.
2. Log in to your SoundCloud account -: if you are not logged in automatically, you will need to log in to access the download feature or any other feature in SoundCloud.
- You will see “login” in the upper-right corner of the web page, enter the email address that you used to register on the platform in the appropriate field. Click Continue and enter the registered password for the email address.
- If you don’t have a SoundCloud account, you’ll need to create one to use this method to download from SoundCloud.
3. Click on the search bar: you will see a search box at the top of the page, click on it; the search box is usually read as “Search for artists, tracks, bands, podcasts”.
4. search for a song: enter the name of the song you want to download and press Enter. ; this will search for your song on SoundCloud.
5. Click on the song name-: this action should open the song page.
6. Find the download button: if you are allowed to download a song, you will see the download button. However, if you don’t see any download button, you can see it by clicking on the Advanced tab, or you can’t download it without using a third-party website/app.
7. Click “Upload”. When you click Download, the song will be downloaded to your device, although you may have to choose your preferred location on your device.
METHOD 2: USING SOUNDCLOUD FOR AN MP3 WEBSITE
1. Open SoundCloud -: go to the SoundCloud website (http://www.soundcloud.com/). You can do this in any suitable browser.
2. Click on the search bar: The search bar is a gray bar in the middle of the SoundCloud home page. You’ll see “Search for artists, tracks, podcasts” in the search bar. If you are logged in to your SoundCloud account, you will see a search bar at the top of the screen.
3. Find the song you want to download -: enter the song you want to download in the search bar, then press “Enter”. this will search the SoundCloud database for your song. If you know the artist’s name, you can also include it in your search.
4. Click on the song you want to download -: Click on the song you want to download once you find it in the search results. If you click on the song’s sound wave, it will not work.
5. Copy the page URL: copy the page URL at the top of the screen. You can copy it by pressing Ctrl + C for Mac or Ctrl + C for Windows.
6. Open the site SoundCloud to MP3 -: go to https://soundcloudmp3.org/; this will take you to the home page of SoundCloud for Mp3. This site may be unstable; therefore, you may need to open the site several times before you can download the song successfully.
7. Paste the URL into the text box: you will see the text box below “Enter track / song URL”, paste the copied URL into this text box. For Windows, you can press Ctrl + V or Command + V on your Mac device; these are shortcuts to paste your URL INTO the text bar.
8. Click Upload -: it is represented by an orange button located to the right of the text box.
9. Click Download Mp3-: you will see It as a green button at the bottom of the page, it will appear when you click “Download”in the step before. Your download will start immediately; you will be able to play audio once the download is complete.
METHOD 3: USE THE “ZOUNDCLOUD” DOWNLOADER IN THE CHROME BROWSER
Use the “ZoundCloud” Downloader in the Chrome browser
1. Open Google Chrome-: you can open the app on any device with a browser. This is a blue, green, yellow, and red spherical icon. You can only get The soundcloud Downloader extension in Google Chrome.
2. Open the zoundcloud Downloader page -: open the extension page to download it in the online store.
You can also enter https://chrome.google.com/webstore and click the search box in the upper-left corner of the page, then type “ZoundCloud” in the search box, you will see the extension in the drop-down menu that appears on the screen.
3. Click + Add to chrome-: you will see this in the upper-right corner of the page.
4. Click “Add extension” -: when prompted, select “Add extension”, and then the extension will be installed in the Google Chrome browser.
5. Open SoundCloud -: go to the SoundCloud website using Google Chrome.
6. Click on the search bar: this is a gray panel in the middle of the page. If you are logged in to SoundCloud, you will see it at the top of the page.
7. Select a song and click Download: depending on the settings you have set in Google Chrome, you may need to select a destination before you can download the file.