Have you ever found a cool track on YouTube, but you can’t find or download it anywhere else? And you either have to forget about it or listen to it via YouTube, which is not very convenient. But there is a simple solution to this problem. Here are 15 ways to download music from YouTube:
Using online Sites services
1. OnlineVideoConverter is a simple and functional tool for converting video to audio. All you need to do is copy the link to the video clip and paste it into the role on the site. There are 5 different audio formats to choose from. You can adjust the sound quality, as well as download a particular fragment of the track.
2. Converto is an even simpler service, but also less functional. Of the available formats, only MP3 and MP4, you can trim the track and change its cover and tags.
3. y2mate is also an incredibly simple Converter. Allows you to convert and download a track in two ways: either through the site itself, or you can add the letters “pp” between “youtube” and “.com” in the track link itself (for example: “www.youtubepp.com/sample”).
Using browser extensions
1. Youtube Downloader is a simple and easy-to-use extension for all browsers. After clicking the button in the toolbar, it automatically opens the file upload page, and even allows you to select the bitrate of the resulting MP3 file.
2. YouTube mp3 is the simplest version available. This extension doesn’t have any interface or ability to configure anything. By clicking just one button on the toolbar, you will get the desired track in a matter of minutes.
3. YouTube Video Downloader is a somewhat complex option for downloading music. And the main difficulty will be installing this plugin since it is not available in regular extension stores. But after installation, you will be able to download anything directly from YouTube itself, without going to any third-party pages. You can also select the bitrate of the final file.
Instructions for Google Chrome:
- Download the version of the extension for Chrome.
- In the browser, click on “Advanced tools”, then “Extensions” and turn on the “developer Mode” toggleswitch .
- Click “Download unpacked extension” and specify the path to the folder with the downloaded YouTube Video Downloader.
Instructions for Opera:
- Download the version of the extension for Opera.
- In the menu, open the tabClick “view”, then” Extensions “ and simply drag and drop the downloaded file into the browser window.
- Confirm the installation.
Using computer programs
1. 4K YouTube to MP3 is a simple program that automatically recognizes the link to the video in the clipboard and immediately starts downloading. There are not very many settings and they need to be set in advance in a separate menu of the application. you can’t change them during the download process.
2. Clip Grab is a reliable program that allows you not only to download music, but also to find it on YouTube right in the app itself. The link to the video is recognized automatically. all you need to do is confirm the download.
3. MediaHuman YouTube to MP3 is a spaceship among similar apps. There are a huge number of settings, multithreaded loading is supported, and it is also possible to download entire playlists at once, change tags and automation scripts.
Using Android apps
Since YouTube is owned by Google, as well as Android, it is quite obvious that the developer does not encourage downloading audio and video from its service, so you will not find anything suitable either in the Chrome extension store or in the Google Play app store.
All such programs will have to be downloaded and installed as APK files. Do not forget that this type of application installation on a smartphone entails an increased risk of running into viruses and other malicious programs, so it is strongly recommended to download such utilities from official developer sites or from reliable repositories. Below is a list of tested programs:
- YouTube Downloader for Android
The operation of all such applications is reduced to a scenario that is already familiar to us – we copy the link to the video, paste it into the application and download it.
Using iPhone apps
In order to test this on Apple products, we will need the free official “Quick commands” app. Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Install the “Quick commands” app»
- Click on this link.
- Click on“Get a quick command” and confirm the download.
- Open the video whose track you want to download and click on the button“Share”.
- Click “Quick commands” and select the Media Grabber application there.
- Specify the m4a format and confirm the download.